Website VN Recruitment
About this vacancy and our Client’s Veterinary Group
We are working with a fabulous surgery in Norfolk who are seeking a bubbly, friendly Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their lovely team on a part-time, permanent basis. This first-opinion practice has excellent facilities, including a wide range of diagnostic equipment and a friendly, supportive network of Vets and Nurses to welcome you into the group. Nurse development is a huge priority within this surgery, recognising that Nurses are one of the key players in continually improving the customer care aspect of the practice.
You should be confident and capable in all areas of general nursing within a first-opinion practice, including patient checks and assistance in routine surgeries. You should also have an interest in running Nurse Clinics – prior experience would be desirable, but as long as you are enthusiastic and keen to learn, that’s enough for us!
We require a qualified RVN, preferably with at least 1 year of qualified experience.
Working Hours & Benefits
• Fantastic Package with full support provided
• Part-time hours, approx. 18hrs/week – 2 or 3 days available
• Saturday mornings ideally 1 in 2, or 1 in 4 will also be considered
• No OOH
• Professional memberships paid
• CPD actively encouraged and funded in your area of interest
• The opportunity to become an active part of the clinical team
• Fantastic development opportunities for the future!
How to Apply for this Veterinary Vacancy
To apply for this vacancy please complete the application form on this page, quoting reference 1185 or send your application and CV to email@example.com
Want to See More Vacancies?
Alternatively if you are looking for work and this is not suitable, please do get in touch as we have hundreds of Veterinary roles across the UK. We cover both locum (temporary) and permanent positions nationwide. See all our vacancies here.