Website VN Recruitment
About this vacancy and our Client’s Veterinary Group
We are currently working with a fabulous group in Buckinghamshire, who are seeking a vibrant and bubbly RVN to join their friendly team on a permanent basis. The surgery has excellent facilities and is fully equipped with modern operating theatres, digital X-ray, ultrasound, ECG and in-house laboratory. You are guaranteed to see an interesting and varied caseload, as the practice combines both first opinion and internal referrals under one roof, so this role would be fabulous for an ambitious nurse who is looking to broaden their experience and knowledge.
If you are seeking an exciting new opportunity to join a celebrated group that is renowned for looking after their Nurses incredibly well with a wide range of perks and benefits, we would love to hear from you!
You will be tasked with all standard nursing duties, including involvement in Puppy/Kitten, Dental, Weight and Feline Clinics. If you are someone who is friendly, outgoing and confident, and have a gift in making your patients and their owners feel at ease, this is the job for you. You will be fully supported in pursuing areas of interest to you, enabling you to develop your nursing career in your chosen direction.
We will welcome applications from enthusiastic, passionate RVNs of all experience levels. Clinical Coach experience would be advantageous but not essential.
Working Hours & Benefits
• Fantastic salary package, up to £26k p.a. depending on experience
• Unlimited CPD, heavily encouraged
• Generous annual leave allowance that will increase with each year of your employment
• Full time, permanent Monday-Friday position
• 1 in 5 weekend rota with time off in lieu in return
• Minimal OOH and reimbursement for overtime
• Accommodation available
• Regular team social events & your birthday off work
• Regular team meetings and 1-2-1 sessions with your Head Nurse
• Profit share opportunities available
• Nurse-friendly surgery with an excellent reputation for looking after their team!
How to Apply for this Veterinary Vacancy
To apply for this vacancy please complete the application form on this page, quoting reference 1328 or send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to See More Vacancies?
Alternatively if you are looking for work and this is not suitable, please do get in touch as we have hundreds of Veterinary roles across the UK. We cover both locum (temporary) and permanent positions nationwide. See all our vacancies here.